Updated as of: [26.05.2022]
Thanks for using [Honda e: Swap].
References to "we", "our" or "us" or the "Company" shall mean the Services and/or Honda e:Swap. Any references to "you", "your" or "user" shall mean any person or entity using our Services.
Alternatively, should you have any questions or clarifications, please reach out to us at the details provided in para 10 below.
1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
|Information we collect from you
|How we use it
Log-in and registration Data
At the time of registration, we collect the following information from you:
We and certain third parties on our behalf may also collect the following information about you and your use of our Services and your interactions with us:
The information we collect from you and will be shared to some of our third parties, will be used for the following purposes:
Location data is information that is derived from your GPS and/or IP address.
|To provide you with services such as informing you of available nearby swapping stations, and in relation to rescue services.
We may collect relevant information from third parties for the purposes set out above. These include:
At times, we may share your information including personal information (but not sensitive personal data (including passwords and financial information)) with certain trusted partners, for the purposes set out below or for purposes are same as in paragraph 1.
Certain key data sharing partners include:
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd Group Companies
Further, we may also share your personal information with the following entities and for the purposes set out below:
- Others working for and with Honda e: Swap. Honda e: Swap uses certain trusted third parties (for example, providers of customer support, IT services, rescue services for your vehicles) for the business purposes of helping us provide, improve, protect, and promote our Services.
- Our business partners and group companies. We may share your information with our business partners or group companies in connection with the purposes set out in first sentence of this paragraph 2.
- Partnerships with research and development institutions. We may share your information with entities engaged in research and development in connection with the purposes set out in first sentence of this paragraph 2.
- Law & Order and the Public Interest. We may disclose your information to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or appropriate government request; (b) prevent, detect, report, and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including data breaches, fraud, and enforcing our terms; (c) protect Honda e: Swap's rights, property, safety, or interest; or (e) perform a task carried out in the public interest.
- Honda e: Swap's legal or contractual obligations. We may share your information from time to time if required, to enforce or apply our Terms and/or any other agreements.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure the information collected by us and shared with our trusted partners, as disclosed above. We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information including sensitive personal information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration.
We would also ask you, the user to keep the information in relation to the Services (such as user id, passwords, payments information) confidential and secure.
We use commercially reasonable security practices and procedures industry practices and procedures designed to help keep your personal information safe and secure. Some of the safeguards we use to protect your information include anonymisation of your personal data and aggregation of data prior to sharing with third parties, where required. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted; any transmission is at your own risk.
As you are aware, we may share your information with third parties, such as our vendors and suppliers, who may share such information further (for permitted purposes). We will ensure, on a commercially reasonable efforts basis and through contractual protections, that such information is shared in accordance with applicable laws.
4. WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Your information may be transferred to or may be maintained on computers, computer systems and computer resources located outside India where the privacy laws may be different (but no less stringent than the restrictions imposed by Indian law) from those, where you live. We shall ensure that the same level of data protection is adhered to, where your information is transferred or maintained.
6. YOUR CONTROL AND ACCESS OF YOUR INFORMATION
7. DATA RETENTION
We do not retain your Sensitive Personal Information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may be lawfully used. "SPI" shall mean passwords and any other information that is classified as Sensitive Personal Data or Information under Section 3 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011.
8. THIRD PARTY LINKS
The application may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, affiliates and/or any other websites or mobile applications. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE COLLECTION OR USE OF PERSONAL DATA IN APPLICATIONS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY A THIRD-PARTY AND RECOMMEND THAT YOU CAREFULLY REVIEW APPLICABLE TERMS FOR (AND ANY INTEGRITY POLICY RELATED TO) SUCH APPLICATIONS OR SERVICES BEFORE YOU USE THEM. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS CONCERNING A CERTAIN THIRD PARTY'S USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA, PLEASE CONTACT THE THIRD PARTY DIRECTLY.
9. COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
We may from time to time send you announcements and updates when we consider it necessary to do so (such as for promotional activities, updates, or key events such as suspension of the Services, maintenance, or security, privacy, or administrative-related communications). We send these to you via SMS, messaging platforms, emails among other means.
You may opt out from unwanted message or e-mail communications from us by following the instructions provided in such message. However, until your account is deleted you will continue to receive all system related messages (such as for major updates, changes in terms, etc).
10. CONTACT US
Unit No.503, 5th Floor, HM Geneva House, 14, Cunningham Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560052